Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Small things can make your day

Rainier Cherries. 

That is all I have to say. 

These little babies are $4.99 / lb - but Oh.My.Yum.  They are delicious!  If you have only had the traditional cherries from your produce department, give these a try.  Not only are the scrumptious, they do not leave your (or your child's) fingers stained red - a bonus for any mess-loathing mom like myself.


In other exciting news, the new shoes I ordered from Ebay arrived today.  Isn't it just the greatest when you order something, and it is at your front door before the "expected arrival date"?!  I placed the order on Monday & they were delivered on Wednesday.  Now that is what I call service!  I love these running shoes, but I won't be wearing them for running, I will likely keep wearing my Saucony shoes that I've broken in for running and save these adorable pink Nike's for just fun wear & work wear. 


Now won't these jazz up my boring blue scrubs??


No comments:

Post a Comment