Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday My Way

One of my favorite drinks right now is a "bubble tea" from this little tea shop near me called the Tii Cup.  So I decided to treat myself today and ordered a large (only 50¢ more!) raspberry green tea with passion fruit popping Boba balls (clear pearls filled with fruit juice that pop with every bite).  A delicious treat on a 95° Minnesota morning!  Let me tell you - I am hooked on this tea. If a drink from this place didn't cost me nearly $5, I'd be there daily. But because of the price and because my husband thinks it is crazy for me to spend that kind of money on tea, ice and little juice balls - I abstain and limit my expensive tea to once a week :)


Then I drug my poor three year old daughter to a thrift store.  Another of my favorite pass times.  I could spend all day in these stores (if I had the time BY MYSELF.) The one I stopped at today was called Arc Value Village and it turned out to be a very fruitful trip!  Because I had my daughter along, we were only in there about 40 minutes but it was long enough to find:

A cute Thirty-One lunch tote for $1.99 (seriously, don't these bags cost around $15?!)  I see all the girls bringing their lunches to work in these adorable totes - now I can too!



A cross body Sherpani purse for $7.99 (now I know these bags retail for $30+.)  I am a sucker for a functional bag that looks good (and it has a pretty lining inside - love that!)





And a super cute white ruffled clutch for $3.99 - for the next time I get all fancy and go out on the town.


In order to make it worth my daughters' time, I bought her this adorable dress marked $3.99 but 1/2 off!  Isn't she the cutest?!






No comments:

Post a Comment