Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Happy Friday!

While everyone else's work week ends on Friday - mine is just about to begin (well, my work outside the home that is). I work on weekends and stay at home M - F with my sweet girl. So happy Friday to those of you looking forward to the weekend & happy Friday to us "weekend warriors".

My top 5:

1.The Dells 
My brave little girl tackling all of the waterslides at our resort in Wisconsin Dells.


2. Dancing queen 
Watching my husband and daughter dancing the night away at the wedding we went to in Wisconsin. 


3. Patriotic toes
A very patient 3 year old sat still enough for these fun toes.

4. Patriotic toast 
A shout out to Pinterest for this idea.



5. Beat the heat, not the pavement
Normally this would NOT be anywhere near one of my favorite things, but with the heat wave we've been having I am thankful to be running inside, in air conditioning.

Photobucket










No comments:

Post a Comment